22.7.14

Zipper Brooch


here's my new baby!!
you've probablt noticed I'm really into brooches more than ever!!

this one is something I wanted to do for a long time, and now I've finally come back at my parents' home where I have all the sewing stuff.. sewing machine and all sorts of materials and fabrics!! YAY!!! =)

I introduce you my zipper brooch, made from a 60 cm long zipper and thread.
very simple materials, but it's complicated to twist it and give it the right shape, so it took quite a while to end.
I haven't decided yet if I'll make an actual brooch out of it or a belt or some hair accessoire, I don't know yet.

Big credits for the inspiration goes to this girl: Skwarynia at BurdaStyle.com




I haven't got the chance to put the watermark on these, but please don't steal them.. or the art theft ninja will punish you!!

I know that the back is still a bit messy, and you can see the stitches in some parts, but I like the way it turned out being the first attempt.

=)

Nighty Night! ♥

1 scribbles :

  1. Hi sweety!
    I love what you did with your zippers! I've made some too back in the 80's! LOL!
    gosh, that made me feel old!
    Anyways, I love metal zippers too:) great job Hun:)
    but..... One tip. Don't post pics of the back so peeps won't steal it and make
    their own! Your art is so fabulous and unique sweety, you should totally open
    an etsy shop now that you have a paypal account.:)
    that's all you need!:) good luck

    oxoxo

    RispondiElimina